If you’re holding yourself back from life until you lose weight — skipping the reunion, postponing the vacation, staying out of the family photo — you’ll never lose it. But if you reverse the equation and get busy really living,...
Stop Waiting to Live Your Life Until You Lose Weight with Camille Martin
“Too often in medicine,” says Dr Stephen Petteruti, “we are left pursuing well-worn pathways and if the patient’s condition doesn’t comfortably fit into that pathway, we feel incapable of helping them. The patients tell us what they need and what...
Go Out And Be The Best Version Of Yourself with Dr. Stephen Petteruti
Visit Our Partners
- Virginia’s Win Over Maryland Among The Most Wild And Nail Biting Men’s Lacrosse Championships in NCAA History
- How National For Profit Organizations Are Tearing Florida Lacrosse Apart
- Meet the Face of Everything That is Wrong with Lacrosse Today
- Lacrosse in the Age of Coronavirus
- Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) Expanding Following Successful Inaugural Season