Beat the Hormone Battle With Dr. Mariza Snyder/Ep 29
Have your hormones been hijacked? Pollution in our air, chemicals in our food, synthetic estrogens in our beauty products, stress in our emotional lives—coupled with naturally fluctuating and declining hormonal levels as we age–leave women of all ages, even young ones, vulnerable to the consequences.
Hormonal imbalance affects our mood, sleep, weight, energy and even cravings. And the tricky thing about it is that it often sneaks around in the background, wreaking havoc on your health, before you even know it’s there. As a result, doctors may dismiss your symptoms or attribute them to something else entirely, leaving you wondering what is really going on in your body and if you will ever feel normal again.
Dr. Mariza Snyder and her new book THE ESSENTIAL OILS HORMONE SOLUTION are here to help. With her expert guidance, you can create hormone balance naturally, without taking hormones. Dr. Snyder offers several tips from her step-by-step program to reset the body through focused and deliberate changes in daily self-care rituals, aided every step of the way by high-quality essential oils.
In this episode Dr. Snyder answers these questions and offers so much more:
- How can essential oils benefit healthy habits?
- How do women know if their bodies are out of balance?
- Can you pinpoint the hormonal imbalance that causes us to hold onto stubborn weight, or have weight resistance?
- Can emotional factors affect hormone levels and have an effect on weight as well?
- How do you “reset” your hormones, or jump-start your metabolism? And how do essential oils play a role?
About Dr. Mariza Snyder
Dr. Snyder has been featured on Fox News, MindBodyGreen, Dr. Oz, the HuffingtonPost, and in Women’s Health, Shape and Self-magazines. She received her BS degree from Mills College in 2002, majoring in biochemistry, and graduated Cum Laude with a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Life Chiropractic College West in 2008. www.DrMariza.com