Listen to this post
The end of Summer is almost here and there are awesome things to do before the summer ends. But there is plenty of time left to squeeze in these awesome ideas to create more memories and have fun!
5 Awesome Things To Do Before Summer Ends
- Go for a picnic: It seems a little old-fashioned, but a picnic can still be a lot of fun. Put some food in a basket or a cooler, go find a peaceful spot, and have a healthy and fit meal. Take someone you love, care about or friend who you haven’t seen in a long time.
- Travel to the nearest body of water: Water has the power to heal and energize. Go visit a body of water, be it a lake, an ocean, a river, or even a swimming pool. Go fishing, swimming or just lie on the beach. There are a hundred things you can do once you hit the water. Visit one and enjoy yourself like a kid!
- Go hiking or camping: Enjoying the great outdoors is always a good suggestion. Grabbing the old tent and sleeping bag, trekking out to the middle of nowhere, and sleeping there can be a liberating and refreshing experience. You’ll be away from civilization, away from the Internet, and bonding with nature. It’s great exercise too!
- Find a drive-in movie theatre: Drive-in movie theatres are a blast from the past. There is something that is just fun about lying on your car or the bed of your truck while you watch a movie on a gigantic screen. It’s an experience that won’t be around for much longer, so it’s recommended you try it at least once. Here’s one near LA: www.paramountdrivein.com
- Watch a sunrise: Everywhere is within an hour of a great spot to watch a sunrise. The beach, the mountains, the hills, or some other epic location. Wake up super early to drive out or spend the night over somewhere you can be in the best position to the start of an awesome day!
Your health and fitness coach,