Listen to this post
Sex is one of the most common threads between humans. Regardless of age, gender, religion or sexual preference. Sex is the primal common thread that brings humans together. However, with more technology, with more time spent working, and spending more time attached to our phone, we have less time to have sex or know how to have sex. If you don’t use it, you lose it.
” I want your sex.” George Michael
5 Tips For Better Sex
- Like yourself naked: Feeling and looking good naked is not egocentric. It’s actually a great way to be more sexually interested.
- Exercise to improve hormonal balance: Weight training is a proven method to improve hormone balances for both men and woman.
- Reduce sugar consumption: Sugar makes you tired and increases stress. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to have sex when I am tired or stressed.
- Make the first move: We all like to feel pursued. And we all love the emotional rush when someone you care or love comes onto you sexually. It feels just as good when you make the first move and turn someone on.
- Just do it: Practice helps to get you in motion and stay in motion.
Enjoy your weekend! 😊
Your health & fitness coach,
If you haven’t checked out my latest podcast, the weekend is a great time to listen. Listen Here