70. Rajshree Patel: The Power Of Vital Force – Fuel Your Energy, Purpose, and Performance

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest

Why do some people thrive while other people just get by?
What’s their secret to peak performance and maximum happiness?
Answer: Vital Force. The edge for more life.
Rajshree Patel is a former federal prosecutor who discovered the ancient wisdom of India by accident. She opened over 600 meditation centers and has inspired hundreds of thousands of people worldwide to greater happiness and more success.
Raj has had the privilege of working with Fortune 500 CEOs, celebrities, parents, and students to help them manage their minds and emotions to live a fulfilling life.  She also conducted programs for Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce, Lyft, NBC Universal, LinkedIn, Gap, The World Bank, Shell Oil, Morgan Stanley, Harvard University, MIT and many more.
Witnessing the transformation in hundreds and thousands of lives, she was inspired to write The Power of Vital Force. In this episode, Rajshree shares the ancient secrets and wisdom of breath and meditation to unlock your hidden potential in any area of your life.
  • In just 5 minutes, change how you think, feel and act.
  • Learn that 2 minutes of breathing can eradicate stress from your brain and your body.
  • How to improve the quality of your sleep.
  • What you can do to have more happiness by improving your energy.
  • Meditation secrets to unlock your mind’s hidden potential.
  • And so much more…
If you want to learn to optimize 2% of your day to optimize the other 98% of your day then go here: 
Instagram: byrajshree

Share "70. Rajshree Patel: The Power Of Vital Force – Fuel Your Energy, Purpose, and Performance"

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top