Do you like to add mushrooms to your salads or stir fry? Are you familiar with the health benefits of mushrooms for longevity, cognition, energy, and immune support?
Jeff Chilton aka “The Mushroom Cultivator” talks mushrooms and so much more in this fun discussion on the fungus we love and should eat.
Jeff is a wizard when it comes to knowing, growing, and producing the best mushrooms on the planet. He has dedicated his life to understanding, researching, and educating the benefits of consuming mushrooms. J
Jeff was raised in Pacific Northwest where he studied ethnomycology at the University of Washington in the organic mushroom extracts in the late sixties and started working on a commercial mushroom farm. During this period Jeff co-authored the highly acclaimed book, The Mushroom Cultivator, which was published in 1983.
In the 1980s he operated a mushroom spawn business and in 1989 he started Nammex, a business that introduced medicinal mushrooms to the US nutritional supplement industry and was the first company to offer certified organic mushrooms to supplement companies.
Jeff and I discuss these topics and so much more:
- The main active ingredients of medicinal mushrooms.
- The benefits of mushrooms for your health
- Benefits of psychedelic mushrooms.
- How he came to own a mushroom farm in China that produces organic mushrooms for supplement companies.
- Why it is important to buy organic mushrooms.
- How to purchase the quality mushroom supplement.
- And so much more.
Connect with Jeff: [email protected]
Buy his top quality mushroom extracts at www.realmushrooms.com
Enjoy the listen!
Your health and fitness coach,