Listen to this post
5 Tips To Design The Life You Deserve
“Life doesn’t happen to you, it happens for you!” – Tony Robbins
The idea of designing your life might seem esoteric or outside of how you lived to date. The 5 Tips To Design The Life You Deserve challenges you to change the course of your life with 5 simple strategies to get more, be more and give more.
Finding new ways of not just living, but living your best self is within reach.
Go for it!
Designing Your Life
- Be Curious – Curiosity makes everything feel new and it makes you feel exploratory. Curiosity can also make life more playful and interesting. Most of all, curiosity is going to invite more surprises into your life.
- Try New Things – Embrace change and don’t be afraid to fail. Trying new things opens up new conversations with new people and gives more social outlets. You will learn to fail better and be less attached to a certain outcome because you will be less concerned about what happens next.
- Reframe Problems – Reframing problems is a good way to get unstuck. It allows you to step back from the situation, exam your biases, and open your mind up to new possibilities. For example, if you are stuck in the belief that you should already be where you are going, here’s a reframe: “I am where I am because this is where I am.”
- Enjoy The Process – “It’s not about the destination, it’s about the process.” When we hear people talk about their accomplishments, rarely do you hear them talk about how great it feels at the top. Instead, we hear them talk about the process of getting there, for which they are most grateful.
- Socialize – As we age, we find less time to socialize. Family and work obligations eat up our time. However, studies show that socializing is one of the best ways to age gracefully. Maintaining and building new friendships is important to form your personality outside of work and family.
There are always challenges of finding the time, consistency and way when embarking on something new. Give 1 or 2 of these tips above focus and your best effort that make the most sense to you. Notice any changes, big or subtle that occur in the way you show up to work, family, and life.
Thanks for reading and please, if you found any or all of this information valuable, share it with friends. Give the gift of sharing the ideas that have shifted your reality. The more we can share the more it shows we care.
Your health & fitness coach,