Jeremy is the author of Trust The Grind: How World-Class Athletes Got To The Top, which reached #1 on Amazon’s Teen/Young Adult Fitness & Exercise Bestseller list and was also recognized by the National Alliance for Youth Sports.
Jeremy was born and raised in Ashland, Massachusetts. He graduated from UMass Amherst with a degree in Communications. Aside from writing, Jeremy focuses on spreading love, and positivity. He puts a heavy emphasis on the importance of fitness, eating right, and taking a genuine interest in those around you.
In this episode Jeremy shares:
– How the loss of his grandfather and best friend fuels his desire to spread love and positivity.
– What motivated him to become an author at the age of 23 years old.
– The challenges he faced getting world-class athletes to accepts his cold call to be interviewed for his book.
– What the grind means and why it’s important to be successful in every area of your life.
– The lessons he learned from Terrell Owens, Georges St. Pierre, Jason Kidd, Chipper Jones, and many other famous athletes.
– When you come from a place of love there’s no stopping you.
– And so much more…