As seen and heard on the Joe Rogan Experience, W. Keith Campbell, PhD, is a professor of psychology at the University of Georgia, as well as the author of The Narcissism Epidemic, When You Love a Man Who Loves Himself, and more than 120 peer-reviewed articles. His newest book is entitled, The New Science of Narcissism: Understanding One of the Greatest Psychological Challenges of Our Time – and What You Can Do About It..
Dr. Campbell lives in Athens, Georgia.
In this episode we discuss:
– What narcissism is and how it can play a positive and negative role in your life?
– How narcissism is more prevalent today than ever before in history do to the adjunct of social media, selfies, and self-promoting.
– What to do if you or someone you love might have narcissism?
– The role that social media and COVID has on depression and the remedies that include exercise, diet, sleep, socializing, and having a purpose can play in combatting it.
– Plant medicine and its positive effects on your ability to perhaps rewire, integrate, and play a positive role in your life.
– And so much more
More at https://narcissismlab.com